Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Looking back to the walked road


Just for a moment of self indulgence

All the moments that are now gone

All the faces we saw, the arms that embraced us

Times when with raw spirits we opened our wings
 
And flew…

The friends we made and will never see again

The friends we made and will see one more time

The friends we made and will meet many times again

Times when with genuine innocence we opened our hearts

And loved…

The lovers we met and will never hold again

The lovers we met and will kiss one more time

The lovers we met and will continue with us for a lifetime

Just for a moment of self indulgence

Let me look back one more time

And walk through the roads I once walked

And meet the friends I once met

And hold the lovers I once held

And shed the tears I once shed

And smile the smiles I once smiled

I can move on now

Until I meet those friends

Until I hold those lovers

Until I realize: it was all a fantasy

And I meet you: the all






No comments: