Thursday, December 10, 2009

those little miracles of life

I bet you have witnessed these small miracles that life is performing all the time.
Like, that one day you were walking obliviously and when you gazed the sky, there was a shooting star, crossing over the same moment you gazed.
Or, like that moment you were waiting for the rain to stop and once you watched out of your window, there was a rainbow above the sky.
Or even, one day, when you were deeply in love with someone, and when you raised your loving eyes in to the sky, you saw a "heart-shapped" cloud. Or a wonderful full moon, or birds nesting right in your balcony.

Life presents us with miracles all the time. All of it.
The trick is, are you looking at them?


A perfect "heart-shaped" wild flower blossomed on my backyard. Right from the concrete.

1 comment:

askin said...

I would like you to read:
Two spectacles in the sky
http://www.prlog.org/10396575.html
---
I have experienced many miracles in my own life, in different countries, small and big, which helped me out or changed my entire life.
I have related thirty of these in my book, "SMALL MIRACLES" - by Askin Ozcan, ISBN 1598001000 (Outskirts Press)

http://www.outskirtspress/smallmiracles

The book has been chosen for publication in India also, by a leading publisher, PRAKASH BOOKS.
It brought me a "Thank you" letter from His Holiness the Pope Benedictus XVI with a personal present.
---
Available at 200 internet bookshops incl. www.amazon.com , www.bn.com and via 25,000 bookstores globally, upon giving the ISBN.